Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Welcome!

Hey guys! The idea of starting a blog has been in my head for a while. I'll see how well I actually stick to it. While I don't feel like it's my place to be online writing posts, I don't really have any other way to share my Disney related thoughts. Most of my friends aren't real into Disney the way I am (I usually kill any conversation by bringing Disney into it), and I'm not necessarily the type to start talking to the Disney community on Twitter or anything, I generally just follow and read. I will admit, there is so much I don't know about Disney. I'm also not as critical as others may be. Usually I'm fairly easy to please, or I don't notice all the little nitpicky stuff in films and attractions that others may see. So to start off, I'm a 17 year old guy from Michigan. I've been to Walt Disney World 10ish times. Being 17, I go when I have time off from school and when my parents are willing to take me, so most of my trips have fallen in August, a couple in July. I also tend to rush, so there may be some detailed things I don't always notice. There's probably some confessions I'll make along the way that just reinforce the fact that I haven't experienced or don't know a lot of things about Disney. (First confession: I've never had a Dole Whip. I meant to try one on my last trip but it just never happened...) I'm not trying to be the "news breaker" or the "Disney buff" because I don't have the connections, knowledge, or experience to write any of that. Basically, I'm just using this blog to get my thoughts/opinions about different things Disney (but mostly Walt Disney World) off of my mind so if this actually does get any attention, thanks for reading and feel free to discuss with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment